Unfold

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
I love these kinds of tweaks as well. Barrel is my favorite. I tried Unfold but it hangs my phone every time I try to unlock it.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
A very cool special effect tweak for the lock screen. It is free on Cydia.

Unfold
After I installed it and after I 'unfold' for the first time, I lose my home screen wallpaper during the unfold animation. It comes back after the phone is unlocked. I'd post a screenie, but the website won't let from the iPad, and you know how the app is with jail breaking threads.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
After I installed it and after I 'unfold' for the first time, I lose my home screen wallpaper during the unfold animation. It comes back after the phone is unlocked. I'd post a screenie, but the website won't let from the iPad, and you know how the app is with jail breaking threads.
Interesting. That did not occur for me on my iPhone. But then again, I have a theme on my homescreen from Cydia.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Does it with or without a theme running. It may be conflicting with any one or more of the jailbreak tweaks I'm currently running. No biggie.
I'm just happy to be jailbroken again! Feels great. I don't think I'll be updating anytime until a un-tethered Jailbreak comes out for any updated iOS firmwares. I love my JB too much! :)

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
Seems like the last update (yesterday or so) is crashing my device. After uninstalling, back to stable. Hope this gets resolved because one of my kids is just in awe over this....

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Not too much yet. Dreamboard, FakeClockUp, gridlock, iFile, IntelliScreenX, lock screen clock hide, SBRotator, tetherMe, Wnterboard (with various themes), 3G unrestrictor.
How does Dreamboard work with iOS 5.1.1? IntelliscreenX is most likely the cause of your problems with Lockscreen stuff. I have both installed on my iPad and I get some weird glitches.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
How does Dreamboard work with iOS 5.1.1? IntelliscreenX is most likely the cause of your problems with Lockscreen stuff. I have both installed on my iPad and I get some weird glitches.
Dreamboard works well with 5.1.1. I wish I could just disable IntelliScreenX instead of just uninstalling it to see if that's the problem. I'd axtually rather have IntelliScreenX instead of unfold.