Unfortunately need help! Cheating wife and text messages.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bummedout, Sep 28, 2012.

1. bummedout

bummedout New Member

In the past I've used numerous forums to entertain myself with people who have similar interests to me. Unfortunately, I'm calling out to this community to help me with a sincere issue which has crushed my world.

My wife was sending numerous texts to another man she works with. I discovered this when our phone bill was larger than it should have been b/c she went over her texting limit. I asked to see the texts and she's deleted them all. She sd she would delete them as soon as she sent them.

As I understand it [I'm not too phone saavy] texts that have been accidentally deleted can be recovered if they've been synced to iTunes through a few different programs. I'm asking is it possible to recover texts that were deleted before the phone was synced?

I want to thank anyone in advance for their help. This sucks for me but I need to find out how bad this got before I do anything drastic.

BTW her phone is always synced at work and her work computer is always backed up on servers so I know the synced info exists and I have access to it.

2. raqball

raqball Evangelist
    Gold

Not possible to recover them once deleted...

Seriously though, why torture yourself by reading the messages? Move on, find someone who does not cheat and be happy because life it far to short!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I am sorry this has happened to you.
    I do not know how you could recover such texts.
    All I can say is if she still is not honest (by her actions especially) she shouln't be trusted.
    That said, have you aproached the other party involved?
    If he is anything (probably not) but a man he would admit and be truthfull answering your questions! So long you approach him without any threats.

4. bummedout

bummedout New Member

She swears nothing much was sd between them. I'm not stupid and I know something was going on, but what if it's not that bad. The deal is I have a 5 yr old and a 6 yr old and I absolutely must know what went on before I do anything to destroy their lives. It sucks!

5. bummedout

bummedout New Member

I'm afraid I'd kill him. She works with him still but swears that they do not contact each other via email, phone, or anything else. Thing is he's 16 yrs older than her and I just can't see that it got to the point of physical, but like I said I just need know.

6. Shawart

Shawart New Member

I have had similar problems with my husband, I even purchased a recovery stick for 200 but couldn't work it out to get info supposed to be able to see all deleted photos messages etc.. I sympathies with you nothing is worse than someone being dishonest.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

7. John Tierney

John Tierney Heretic
    Bronze

First posts here, and this is what you bring to the table? I'd suggest you hire a PI and a good lawyer.

8. ITS ME DAVID

ITS ME DAVID Evangelist
    Gold

only thing you can do is trust her. if you can't trust or believe her then just move on don't torture yourself or the kids.

9. fury

fury Evangelist
    Gold

You could maybe ask the phone company for a detailed billing statement that includes the contents of the messages, but I don't know if they'd make that available to you after the fact. They usually charge extra for it if they offer it at all. Or you can try a court order

10. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple
    Gold

Well...wow. Big bummer bro. Sorry to hear this kind of thing.

That's all I got. :cautious:

11. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

You had much more to say than I did, And you know how much I like to talk.

12. ipod

ipod Member
    Bronze

A woman cheats because she's either just a plain ol' cheater who just cheats or if she's being neglected/mistreated by her partner. Good luck to you. We all know this is a sticky and tricky hell of a situation. We wish you the best. If anything, It's not the end of the world, it's just the beginning of a new one. Things happen for a reason. Whatever is meant to be will be. The world works in mysterious ways. Consider this the start of a new life. Stay positive even though its easier said than done and is tough to do, you must stay strong and positive and especially for your children. It would've been worse if this happened when you're kids are like 8 or like 13. 5 and 6 is still relatively young they still don't have a lot of memories yet. The court will favor you if you can prove that she cheated, but she might start citing stuff as well like ie you beat her, verbally abuse her etc. This is devastating yes, but stay positive, do it for your kids and yourself, understand where you both went wrong in the marriage and just start a new day with yourself.

13. Lon

Lon Evangelist
    Gold

Or "Google" iPhone Backup Extractor.

14. chazm

chazm Contributor
    Silver

Get her an Android. Lol
    There are 3rd party apps you can DL online to read all her deleted texts. My friends GF does it to him all the time. He knows it and still does it!

15. iP5

iP5 Evangelist
    Gold

Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

16. Mariouk

Mariouk Member
    Bronze

Change this persons number to yours, go to contacts, edit the number so u get any message she sends to that person.

17. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple
    Gold

You're experienced? :(

18. Jeffmedic

Jeffmedic Member
    Bronze

Lmao genius

19. nealh

nealh Contributor
    Silver

brilliant!

20. ipod

ipod Member
    Bronze

Dude... Lol
    Are you serious or is this a joke?
    I don't know whether to laugh or credit this as a good idea.
    I can't tell if you're a genius or a comedian, or both.
    Has this ever worked before?