Unhappy with price drop of iPhone, but no longer angry

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cflamm

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
so now that i'm not so angry anymore, i called travelocity and canceled my redeye ticket to cuppertino and am canceling my online order for a handgun (kidding.)

i made the decision to buy the phone early. i will bear the responsibilities and consequences of that decision.

cache is expensive.

do i think that Apple did the right thing for the consumer? no, but then rarely does a multi-national company do that. they are a businesss and are there to make money.

steve jobs HAS "changed the world;" great computing experiences and such cute superheroes, cars, and rats.

do i care for his tactics personally? no, but i do have the choice whether or not i will support his company in the future. i guess i will make that decision based on how quickly i stop feeling the burn of this "fire ant bite."

it's certainly not worth risking a heart attack over. or a jail term.

bokay?

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
Glad ya calmed down.. hehe.. I just look at the product and decide from there.. At the time, yes, I did believe my iPhone was worth that price. Yes, we all would change things we've done in the past if we could having hindsight knowledge.. but hey, Disappointed, but still happy with my iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
steve jobs HAS "changed the world;" great computing experiences and such cute superheroes, cars, and rats.
Steve Jobs has not changed the world. Bill Gates has changed the world by making computers available to ALL vs available to an elite

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
LOL its funny how people were praising steve just yesterday now they cannot stop bashing him....
My friend, I never praised Apple or Jobs. I actually got a notification from a Mod in this forum for ranting at Apple's products last week. I know some (most?) people here would give up their legs for Apple. Truth is, I hate Apple, I loved my iPod and I loved my iPhone until I learned I could have waited 2 months and get it 33% cheaper.

elbodude

Jun 29, 2007
so now that i'm not so angry anymore, i called travelocity and canceled my redeye ticket to cuppertino and am canceling my online order for a handgun (kidding.)

i made the decision to buy the phone early. i will bear the responsibilities and consequences of that decision.

cache is expensive.

do i think that Apple did the right thing for the consumer? no, but then rarely does a multi-national company do that. they are a businesss and are there to make money.

do i care for his tactics personally? no, but i do have the choice whether or not i will support his company in the future. i guess i will make that decision based on how quickly i stop feeling the burn of this "fire ant bite."

it's certainly not worth risking a heart attack over. or a jail term.

bokay?

I am 20 miles from Palo Alto where Jobs lives. I might drive by and see if anyone has toilet papered his mansion.

cflamm

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Steve Jobs has not changed the world. Bill Gates has changed the world by making computers available to ALL vs available to an elite
i COULD say, SEB481, that at least the elite have decent computers and a stable operating system.

i COULD say that the windows operating system is the most horrid piece of crap and bill gates became one of the riches people in the world by selling snake oil.

i COULD say so many other things in support of what Apple has done right and microsoft has done wrong.

i COULD, SEB481, but i won't. :)