Uninstall App Tap

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Do you mean the Installer app that's in your iPhone? Just select the Uninstall tab and select Installer. App Tapp is installed in your computer to install the Installer app.:rolleyes:

Giies

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
yeah i wanna know how you uninstall it too, i like ibrickr better, but then it doesn't show on ibrickr which is why you can't remove it using ibrickr

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
When you select installer. It only give you the option to "Install"
Yes, my bad. Try the mobileFinder method. I've heard some scary stuff about Finder but maybe the latest version is more stable. If interested:

Install mobileFinder and simply delete this folder:
/Applications/Installer.app

This method is kinda' ironic since you're gonna have to install mobileFinder.

Sep 19, 2007
Yes, my bad. Try the mobileFinder method. I've heard some scary stuff about Finder but maybe the latest version is more stable. If interested:

Install mobileFinder and simply delete this folder:
/Applications/Installer.app

This method is kinda' ironic since you're gonna have to install mobileFinder.

I'm trying to avoid installing another app because I need to take my phone to the Apple store to get my battery checked. Anyone had any luck removing it without another app's help.

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I'm trying to avoid installing another app because I need to take my phone to the Apple store to get my battery checked. Anyone had any luck removing it without another app's help.
I suggest you just restore the phone. Make sure though that you sync everything so that you'll still have your most current information (contacts, text messages etc, etc.)