uninstalling AppTappInstaller?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

natalie

Bronze
Aug 11, 2007
Louisiana
www.myspace.com
I added this app to my phone and now I want it off. Its been giving my phone problems ever since I put it on. My phone even bricked lastnight. How do I get rid of it? I did a system restore but its still there.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
I'm surprised that restoring your iPhone did not delete the Installer. You might try SSH to delete it. I have read about users that succeeded by using this method. Good luck.
Sorry this wonderful app caused havoc on your phone. It's been flawless and have become an integral part of my iPhone experience and enjoyment....

VFL

Sep 26, 2007
I added this app to my phone and now I want it off. Its been giving my phone problems ever since I put it on. My phone even bricked lastnight. How do I get rid of it? I did a system restore but its still there.
That does not sound right at all becasue I have done the full restore on my 4GB iPhone 5 times which 4 times for the software hang the iPhone and 1 time I accidentlly named my 4gb iPhone the same name as my wife's 8gb iPhone in iTunes 7.4...:p, and it always come back to the orginal iPhone from the factory for me with no addtional softwares installed on it until I jailbreak it and activated again and installed some apps with ibrick..