Unknown Error 1011

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

y3838438

Nov 19, 2007
I followed the steps and at the end of the downgrading to 1.1.1 i got an unknown error, it says The iPhone can not be restored, an unknown error occurred, (1011)

any idea whats going on?

I was never able to find out the firmware my iPhone use, could it be that i have 1.1.1?

But at the time that i got it from the iPhone store online, the chance are it is 1.1.2.

any help is appreciated

thank you

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Sorry ynumbers - there's a certain degree of help you need to give us to help you.

Can you tell us what you phone's history is - it's current firmware version, what platform you use, and what EXACTLY you have done to produce an error message I've never seen before, and what you found Googling for the problem?

I'm happy to help but do have a life as well - sure you understand.

Brill

tiguy99

Bronze
Nov 28, 2007
Chicago
I followed the steps and at the end of the downgrading to 1.1.1 i got an unknown error, it says The iPhone can not be restored, an unknown error occurred, (1011)

any idea whats going on?

I was never able to find out the firmware my iPhone use, could it be that i have 1.1.1?

But at the time that i got it from the iPhone store online, the chance are it is 1.1.2.

any help is appreciated

thank you
Try this

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/forums/iphone-jailbreak/this-is-how-to-jailbreak-a-1-1-2-otb-iphone-18919.html

use your Apple intuitiveness to find the part where you're stuck or just before that...put 2 and 2 together and....voila! You should at least be up and running from the part where you do the apptap stuff