Unknown status bar's icon

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by JivetrkyMV, Feb 21, 2013.

1. JivetrkyMV

JivetrkyMV New Member

Hey,

I jailbroke my iPhone 4S a few days ago and everything went fine but today appeared an unknown icon in the status bar next to the battery percentage. It disappeared once I respringed but still I'm curious and worried about what this icon could be. Please help.
    (This snapshot does not come from my iPhone, I found it on the internet but I've not found an explanation to this icon yet.) IMG_1404.jpg

2. Grayburn

Grayburn Member
    Bronze

Pretty sure that indicates a notification when using LockInfo.

3. JivetrkyMV

JivetrkyMV New Member

Thanks for your help, I thought it came from lockinfo eventhough I have no idea why I would receive a lockinfo notification.

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

That's one of the features of Lockinfo. It puts notifications in the status bar. I'm not certain what that one is, but it might be a voicemail or missed call. It's not a text, email, tethering or mute icon so there isn't much left. Go into the Lockinfo settings and you might find a list of the notifications with toggles. If so, you'll probably be able to determine exactly what that one is.

5. JivetrkyMV

JivetrkyMV New Member

Thanks for your help, after looking into it for a few hours (conflicts with other apps etc) and for future readers:
    This symbol comes indeed from LockInfo and informs you about another app having a notification. (BashFR here)
    -> Silent & Status bar notifications options
    Thanks again, solved.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List