Unlimited Data Question

Kyled8888@gmail.com

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
So, we'll get unlimited data, of course, but does this still use minutes? Like, if it's Peak hours and I'm out and about, and I go to a website will it use up my precious few 450 minutes?

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
So, we'll get unlimited data, of course, but does this still use minutes? Like, if it's Peak hours and I'm out and about, and I go to a website will it use up my precious few 450 minutes?
No data is completely separate. Your minutes are for voice calls only.

bizzy045

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
no..internet usage has nothing to do with the number of minutes u have. u will be able to surf the web all u want.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
What do you guys think about downloads? How do you think the iPhone will handle those?

Diviant

Jun 21, 2007
However, there will most likely be (as with all cell phones) a maximum file download size, so as to prevent you from downloading huge files onto your phone for transfer to your PC, etc.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Just read something interesting....might be obvious to others....no web-browsing while in a conversation, unless you're on WiFi. AWESOME!

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
I've been reading some of the speculated developer notes... there's no file uploading in Safari which probably means there's no file downloading either--unless it's in one of the "approved" formats. You'll probably be able to play it in the webpage but won't be able to save for future access or dumping to a computer.