Unlimited storage since Version 1.02 update?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

brianlamar

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
Unlimited SMS (Text) storage since Version 1.02 update?

I wonder if this update will allow text messages to be stored unlimitedly on the phone. Anyone still getting the "SMS box full" message since the update?

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I have never gotten the SMS full message. I don't think that this update would change it though. They have been primarily been security and "behind the screens" fixes. You must text a heck of a lot to get that though. Do you not go through and delete old messages? having all these old conversations on the phone drives me nuts. i think im a little bit OCD

pkells1

Aug 9, 2007
I have never gotten the SMS full message. I don't think that this update would change it though. They have been primarily been security and "behind the screens" fixes. You must text a heck of a lot to get that though. Do you not go through and delete old messages? having all these old conversations on the phone drives me nuts. i think im a little bit OCD
it's actually pretty nice to have old conversations on there, just incase you need to look over what someone said say....a week ago. and you don't really have to text that much, it holds a LOT but i can fill it in about a week (texting with my gf of course).

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Girlfriend eh? Yah I hear you there! ATT would be smart to add a girlfriend text, voice plan! Its a must! They would make a killing! Like 20 minutes a month so you don't gotta talk to her all the time cause they are so annoying! And like 5000 texts because they love to ***** and moan and this way you don't actually have to HEAR it!

Man what a great idea! You could be like, sorry babe i gotta go! You only have 2 minutes left this month! Go ahead and yell at me through texts cause i got thousands of those! Lol ha ha ha ha ha ha! I love it! All for $9.99 a month!

pkells1

Aug 9, 2007
Girlfriend eh? Yah I hear you there! ATT would be smart to add a girlfriend text, voice plan! Its a must! They would make a killing! Like 20 minutes a month so you don't gotta talk to her all the time cause they are so annoying! And like 5000 texts because they love to ***** and moan and this way you don't actually have to HEAR it!

Man what a great idea! You could be like, sorry babe i gotta go! You only have 2 minutes left this month! Go ahead and yell at me through texts cause i got thousands of those! Lol ha ha ha ha ha ha! I love it! All for $9.99 a month!
riiiiiight......

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Having a limit to the text message storage is absolutely ridiculous. I used to think that it stored them on the SIM and that's why there was limited space, but now I know that's not true. With an 8gb hd, we should be able fit hundreds of thousands of texts on there!

teufel657

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
i'm a heavy texter, got the message twice now. But i only text like 7-8 different people, and just have ENORMOUS convos with each. Any way to just delete farther back in the conversation, not the entire thing?