unlock iPhone q! please

hher

Mar 8, 2008
i wanna buy an iPhone and was wondering if it's worth to unlock in and use it in the u.s., as i heard that the unlocked one losts some features. plus i'm bad with computer and stuff. i also read some threads other places that the plan including call and internet from other carriers are not much cheaper than att. is there anyone in the u.s. using iPhone and find the fee really cheaper? p.s. im in ny, the tax and fee is really crazy...thanks a lot!

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
i wanna buy an iPhone and was wondering if it's worth to unlock in and use it in the u.s., as i heard that the unlocked one losts some features. plus i'm bad with computer and stuff. i also read some threads other places that the plan including call and internet from other carriers are not much cheaper than att. is there anyone in the u.s. using iPhone and find the fee really cheaper? p.s. im in ny, the tax and fee is really crazy...thanks a lot!
T-Mobile + iPhone = Love.

Unlocking means you only loose Visual Voicemail.

hher

Mar 8, 2008
T-Mobile + iPhone = Love.

Unlocking means you only loose Visual Voicemail.
thanks a lot! loosing the visual voicemail is no big deal.
i checked the t-mobile just now. the voice plan (49.9) + internet only plan (39.9) is even higher than att... how did u get your plan? would you mind telling me?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I have Family Time Basic, with T-Mobile Web, and Unlimited Messaging. Costs 85 a month, for two people.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines

All I see is that you said you're bad with computers and stuff.....

Do Not buy the iPhone, then. ou certainly won't be able to really utilize it's potential if you can't operate a computer.....No hard feelings, just the truth...

hher

Mar 8, 2008
All I see is that you said you're bad with computers and stuff.....

Do Not buy the iPhone, then. ou certainly won't be able to really utilize it's potential if you can't operate a computer.....No hard feelings, just the truth...
...i don't see how much expert i need to be. i think the phone is convenient. i like most of the features.

hher

Mar 8, 2008
Ok. You're the one that said you're not good with computers....Not me. Good luck and goodbye
oh, u got me wrong....:( i said it as a question, well, intentionally. i really wanna know how good i need to be with computer to use it to its best. certainly i don't wanna waste my money and the monthly bill, which tends to be ridiculous

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
What I've got.

T-Mobile
1000 minutes.
Unlimited Calls to Fave Five
Unlimited T-Mo to T-Mo calling
Unlimited Txting+MMS
19.99 BB plan.

~$130 month.

tmobile is better than AT&T. no question.

hher

Mar 8, 2008
AT&T
1000 minutes
Roll over minutes
1000 texts + MMS
Unlimited mobile to mobile

~$93 a month

I'm not sure there isn't a question about whom's is better....
...i like the unlimited calls to fave five numbers with t-mobile
the starting plan at att is expensive, $60 with just 450min and limited night & weekends.
sigh..apple is expensive, no matter what