unlock slider help..please

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
im working on modding the unlock slider on teh iPhone,,,, im using apptapp/installer... i want to change the slider.. any suggestions on how to do this .. please...

thanks....

Last edited by a moderator:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Don't think it can be done via Installer, and this was one of the things I wanted to do. Looks like iFuntastic is the only option, but it won't work for me because I have iTunes 7.4.1. :mad:

ZodiacfreaK

Bronze
Jan 11, 2007
you shouldn't use iFuntastic, its worthless in its current form. You should be able to use apptapp/installer to install mobilefinder and then with that navigate to

System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png

I think with mobilefinder you can move an image from the mage directory on your phone over and replace that one. Or you should know how to get a new .png on your phone to replace it with.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
ive been at it for over an he now and i almost got it ... the only ting is that now im trying to make back ups of the sliders so that i can have them for later.. i press the copy button but there does not seem to be a paste button so that i can place them under another folder so that i can replace later... help?

thanks...

ps IM SO CLOSE!

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
ive been at it for over an he now and i almost got it ... the only ting is that now im trying to make back ups of the sliders so that i can have them for later.. i press the copy button but there does not seem to be a paste button so that i can place them under another folder so that i can replace later... help?

thanks...

ps IM SO CLOSE!
Select the file you want to copy. Tap the Copy button at the bottom. Browse to the folder where you want to copy the file. Tap the Copy button again.