Unlock UK iPhone

ndwgolf

Bronze
Nov 8, 2007
Phuket Thailand
I am going to the UK next week and want to buy a new iPhone and bring it back to Thailand, has anyone managed to unlock a new UK iPhone with the latest firmware?

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
I am going to the UK next week and want to buy a new iPhone and bring it back to Thailand, has anyone managed to unlock a new UK iPhone with the latest firmware?
No, not yet.

You do realize they are £269 :p ;)

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
I see unlocked iPhones going all day on ebay for £350+

There must be an opening to have 100 shipped over from the US for £200 each, set up a production line and then hoof them out for £299 unlocked. Just an idea.

When does the phone go on sale in Thailand? I bet it's cheaper there than the UK - we get ripped over here.

I

iphone

I see unlocked iPhones going all day on ebay for £350+

There must be an opening to have 100 shipped over from the US for £200 each, set up a production line and then hoof them out for £299 unlocked. Just an idea.

When does the phone go on sale in Thailand? I bet it's cheaper there than the UK - we get ripped over here.

U guys are all lucky. İ paid 930 $ for my İphone in Turkey.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
U guys are all lucky. İ paid 930 $ for my İphone in Turkey.
Woah! $930 USD? That's like £453 at the current exchange rate! :mad:

I only paid $400 for mines, just after the price drop as i was in the US at the time on holiday :D!

What luck eh ;)?

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
in Bahrain ppl sell them for about $1000 unlocked lucky a friend of mine was in the US and i gave him money to buy me one from there

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
in Bahrain ppl sell them for about $1000 unlocked lucky a friend of mine was in the US and i gave him money to buy me one from there

Woah!

That's crazy money :mad: