Unlocked iPhone full functionality?

SauceNJ

Sep 5, 2007
I'm seeing a lot of unlocked iPhones on ebay - first off, how are they unlocked? and secondly, does everything like internet, stocks, email, etc. work on it? If so, doesn't that completely screw At&t? That would mean that use can get an iPhone and use it all over the world on any network with full functionality?

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I'm seeing a lot of unlocked iPhones on ebay - first off, how are they unlocked? and secondly, does everything like internet, stocks, email, etc. work on it? If so, doesn't that completely screw At&t? That would mean that use can get an iPhone and use it all over the world on any network with full functionality?
they are unlocked through software cracks and yes everything works fine you can use it on about all GSM sims

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
If you were to, say, SEARCH a little bit on this forum you might find a wealth of information that would more than satisfy any question you could come up with concerning this subject.

You certainly came to right place! Good luck on your search...:laugh2: