Unlocked iPhone question - Someone must know the answer!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ozzystrong

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
Firstly let me say thanks to all you guys for being so helpful.

I have unlocked iPhone v1.1.1 (i got it today) and iTunes 7.4 (i understand it's the safest iTunes to use for now am i correct?) I have not managed to sync my iPhone yet as i'm scared to try.

Should i sync it with the t-mobile chip in or out the phone please help thanks!

P.s I have leopard (don't know if that matters)

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Firstly let me say thanks to all you guys for being so helpful.

I have unlocked iPhone v1.1.1 (i got it today) and iTunes 7.4 (i understand it's the safest iTunes to use for now am i correct?) I have not managed to sync my iPhone yet as i'm scared to try.

Should i sync it with the t-mobile chip in or out the phone please help thanks!

P.s I have leopard (don't know if that matters)
I have iTune 7.5 and Unlocked iPhone 1.1.1 and yes you can synch no problem at all
You can not brick your iPhone by mistake unless you are really really dumb and you deserve to brick it then
as when iTunes upgrade your firmware it goes true a least 3 confirmations before doing so and only if you accept/request iTune to upgrade your firmware

ozzystrong

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
I have iTune 7.5 and Unlocked iPhone 1.1.1 and yes you can synch no problem at all
You can not brick your iPhone by mistake unless you are really really dumb and you deserve to brick it then
as when iTunes upgrade your firmware it goes true a least 3 confirmations before doing so and only if you accept/request iTune to upgrade your firmware
Thanks you are very kind fro helping me