unlocked iPhone v 1.1.1 acting like iPod

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

fretos86

Nov 12, 2007
HI,
i got my new iPhone 3 days ago. its an unlocked iPhone running v 1.1.1 .
I installed customize and summerboard , and after i did some changes , the phone restarded and now the springboard disappeared and all i can see is a black screen saying , Ipod on the top left corner , showing the time in the middle ,battery top right corner. When i double click the menu button i go in ipod and the other thing is that i can still receive calls. Other than that i cant do anything since i don't see anything. I cant restore my phone because it will be locked again !
Thanks for helping in advance!

faseone

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I don't know what version of customize u have and I don't use it but I read it has a hide apps feature look for that in the settings and see if its on....
hope that helps

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
HI,
i got my new iPhone 3 days ago. its an unlocked iPhone running v 1.1.1 .
I installed customize and summerboard , and after i did some changes , the phone restarded and now the springboard disappeared and all i can see is a black screen saying , Ipod on the top left corner , showing the time in the middle ,battery top right corner. When i double click the menu button i go in ipod and the other thing is that i can still receive calls. Other than that i cant do anything since i don't see anything. I cant restore my phone because it will be locked again !
Thanks for helping in advance!
Do a search on this or try to contact tinman so you can get a copy of the plist file. You put that file onto your phone and overwrite the one that's on there now and you'll get your icons and iPhone back.

edit: check here--->http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/updated-some-themes-iphone-now-thinks-its-a-ipod.14357/

Last edited by a moderator: