unlocking iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

midospike

Nov 2, 2007
i am going to buy an iPhone tomorrow at an Apple store. I am guessing it is going to have firmware 1.1.1 on it. What is the easiest and safest way to unlock it. I am an AT&T customer now but I do not want to change rate plans. Can someone point me in the right way? Also I would like all software like nes games gps. thanks for any help.

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
Hello all,

I unlocked my phone a week ago, and now i have restored it to original, I found that unlocking the iPhone really only lets you change the wallpapper and screen features as well as use it as a video recorder. The video recorder was very bad, poor quality.

I hope I haven't missed anything.

thanks for all of your help!

Eric

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
Hello all,

I unlocked my phone a week ago, and now i have restored it to original, I found that unlocking the iPhone really only lets you change the wallpapper and screen features as well as use it as a video recorder. The video recorder was very bad, poor quality.

I hope I haven't missed anything.

thanks for all of your help!

Eric

p.s. i have lost all of my contacts, can someone tell me how to get them back?

yanki

Bronze
Nov 23, 2008
Puerto Rico
u mean jailbreak? unlocking the iPhone lets u use it with any carrier...

jailbreak lets you customize your iPhone and install 3rd party apps such as the recorder and many many more

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
u mean jailbreak? unlocking the iPhone lets u use it with any carrier...

jailbreak lets you customize your iPhone and install 3rd party apps such as the recorder and many many more

yes i mean jailbrake, can you help me with the contacts question