Unlocking solution for iPhone 3G is out!

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
http://www.unlock-iphone3g.com/news.php?id=242
They are claiming to have a special sim that will unlock iPhone 3G
and you can get the sim from yessim.com You can find few youtube videos on that too.
Has anyone really tried this? I am a little skeptic.
Sorry if it has been posted or discussed before.

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
i heard great reviews on this for other phones and even the old iPhone does anyone know if it truly works for the 3g though?
It is just out for iPhone 3G. I guess gotta wait for sometime before the actual review or legit information on it..

icecreamman2

Bronze
Jul 23, 2008
san francisco/vancouver
this particular one is jut for 3g but before they can be used on many other phones. the video they posted is very odd i wouldn't trut it until some more info comes. its also 50$ you can just wait a couple weeks for the dev team to get it done

manishk123

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
I don't understand how a sim could unlock the phone without altering the software. Sounds a bit dicey to me.

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
I don't understand how a sim could unlock the phone without altering the software. Sounds a bit dicey to me.
Yeah.. thats why I brought this up here... and lets see if we get a legit comprehensive review on that.

x4x5x1x

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Wyandotte Mi
www.myspace.com
they even offer a "mark with your own logo" option. if you ask me all they did was figure out how to change the carrier name it displays and made different ones. personally until someone gets on here and says otherwise....im a skeptic.

someone already said it but, wait for the dev team. you save money that way haa