Unreal...fight With Girlfriend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Nope...was not over the iPHONE(LUCKY HER) but a stupid stupid fight about nothing kind of fight. The stupidest... I mean i turned off my 8525 because I don't want to hear her voice. I realize this is not a chatroom(ZEALOT HERE) Just surprised that I had drama on the nite before iPHONE.
anyone else have a little drama tonite?(iPhone related or not)

Lips2000

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Houston, TX
I'll bite...

Craig Biggio (2nd baseman for the Houston Astros) hit his 3,000 career hit tonight and my wife and I (Season ticket holders) were there to see it! Very exciting and quite an accomplishment for any player.

Then, the Astros gave up 3 runs in the 9th to fall behind 4-1.

We then scored 3 runs in the bottom of the ninth to tie it up and go to extra innings. Mike Lamb hit a 2 run shot!

Then, in the 11th inning, Colorado hit a solo homer to all but win the game. But the 'Stros weren't done yet...

With 2 outs, the same Craig Biggio got on with his 3,002 career hit and Hunter Pence moved him to 3rd on double up the middle. Lance Berkman gets HP and the bases are loaded!

Carlos Lee (LF) then takes the first pitch for a ride over the left field fence for a walk-off homer!

Very exciting and plenty of d-r-a-m-a!

AND I AM GETTING AN iPHONE TOMORROW! :D

Mark

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Nope...was not over the iPHONE(LUCKY HER) but a stupid stupid fight about nothing kind of fight. The stupidest... I mean i turned off my 8525 because I don't want to hear her voice. I realize this is not a chatroom(ZEALOT HERE) Just surprised that I had drama on the nite before iPHONE.
anyone else have a little drama tonite?(iPhone related or not)
You did the right thing. Turn the phone off so she can't bug ya.

We just picked up our daughter from 4-H camp tonight and there was definitely drama there. Everyone was crying and hugging. "write me!"
"I'll email you!" They all must have had a great time because they were all very upset to leave. High drama fer shur.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Dude, I am FOREVER having drama with women......and i don't have the luxury of saying I'm "dating" any of them. I've been LOCKED INTO DRAMA with one of 'em, for about a week 1/2 now.....

I keep trying to ignore her so maybe she'll get the message that I don't want her in my life anymore, but she just can't seem to see it.

She won't stop texting me, she won't stop messaging me on myspace. She just won't GTFO. lol

I tried to do something serious with her, and she turned me down, so now i'm trying to get away from her, and she just keeps reiterating the same dumb "i don't wanna lose you as my friend" sh*t. I don't wanna hear that. GTFO here.
LOL

I got no room for more female "friends".

STNLESS

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Dude, I am FOREVER having drama with women......and i don't have the luxury of saying I'm "dating" any of them. I've been LOCKED INTO DRAMA with one of 'em, for about a week 1/2 now.....

I keep trying to ignore her so maybe she'll get the message that I don't want her in my life anymore, but she just can't seem to see it.

She won't stop texting me, she won't stop messaging me on myspace. She just won't GTFO. lol

I tried to do something serious with her, and she turned me down, so now i'm trying to get away from her, and she just keeps reiterating the same dumb "i don't wanna lose you as my friend" sh*t. I don't wanna hear that. GTFO here.
LOL

I got no room for more female "friends".

She likes the idea of having you as a "backup buddy". Doesn't want anything serious but good to know she has someone to fall back on for plans... sorry dude.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
She likes the idea of having you as a "backup buddy". Doesn't want anything serious but good to know she has someone to fall back on for plans... sorry dude.

Yeah, I got a lot of 'em like that. Fortunately, some of know to only call when they "need it". lol

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
I'll bite...

Craig Biggio (2nd baseman for the Houston Astros) hit his 3,000 career hit tonight and my wife and I (Season ticket holders) were there to see it!(snip)

Mark
So Mark,
You're in Houston too huh? where are you getting the phone from? You camping? When are you going to get to the store?

I'm hanging out with my girlfriend at the Galleria all day long. Such a nice girl to go along with my obsession. 'Course we will be shopping all day but she agreed to stand in line whenever I want. I'm very lucky. But I can certainly relate to you guys. I've had my fair share of drama with girlfriends.

We'll swing by the Apple store from time to time until just before the line gets too ridiculous. We'll have her laptop so I can activate the phone as soon as I get it. Think we'll get beat up since she's got a Dell instead of a macbook?

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Yep still going on...still arguing.....still getting iPHONE...thinkin I will feel better at 6:01pm. thanks for the shouts....this seriously sux though. Better off i am sure. i am very embarrassed by this though

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
I'll bite...

Craig Biggio (2nd baseman for the Houston Astros) hit his 3,000 career hit tonight and my wife and I (Season ticket holders) were there to see it! Very exciting and quite an accomplishment for any player.

Then, the Astros gave up 3 runs in the 9th to fall behind 4-1.

We then scored 3 runs in the bottom of the ninth to tie it up and go to extra innings. Mike Lamb hit a 2 run shot!

Then, in the 11th inning, Colorado hit a solo homer to all but win the game. But the 'Stros weren't done yet...

With 2 outs, the same Craig Biggio got on with his 3,002 career hit and Hunter Pence moved him to 3rd on double up the middle. Lance Berkman gets HP and the bases are loaded!

Carlos Lee (LF) then takes the first pitch for a ride over the left field fence for a walk-off homer!

Very exciting and plenty of d-r-a-m-a!

Mark
Wow. You know I saw the recap on SportsCenter. That's got to be the best Astro's game of the year. I sure wish I could have been there. And buying the iPhone the day after? Only thing better would be getting the iPhone BEFORE such a great game. Woooo this is turning out to be a fantastic weekend for some people anyway. Hope I get an iPhone. I'm sick. Can't sleep, and my girlfriend got sick too. Hope she feels better tomorrow. I need/want her there waiting with me.