Untitled icon title?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Are they just the place keeper icons? When I had those I got them in a package from Cydia. To get rid of mine I just used the Manager in Cydia to delete the package that I downloaded. Not sure if you got yours the same way.

ess_bee

Bronze
Dec 16, 2008
UK
Are they just the place keeper icons? When I had those I got them in a package from Cydia. To get rid of mine I just used the Manager in Cydia to delete the package that I downloaded. Not sure if you got yours the same way.
I had to restore my phone, to lose those annoying icons

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
Yes they are place keeper icons. I got them from Cydia. They were okay for months but now all of a sudden I'm getting the Untitled name on them?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
That'd be due to some .plist. Are there are any themes you've enabled lately that have .plist files inside of them?

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
That'd be due to some .plist. Are there are any themes you've enabled lately that have .plist files inside of them?
None of them. I always SSH my themes, and they contain only the Icons, the Wallpaper, a Wallpaper.html, and the dock. As I said before this is a recent phenomenon. It's a huge mystery.

Thanks

ess_bee

Bronze
Dec 16, 2008
UK
None of them. I always SSH my themes, and they contain only the Icons, the Wallpaper, a Wallpaper.html, and the dock. As I said before this is a recent phenomenon. It's a huge mystery.

Thanks
i remembered I used to get a message saying that they was broken links? Have you ever turned your phone off when downloading something from Cydia?

You can delete them manually but as soon as you download something new from Cydia, the B*stards appear again. I managed to get rid of them by doing a full restore :oops:

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
i remembered I used to get a message saying that they was broken links? Have you ever turned your phone off when downloading something from Cydia?

You can delete them manually but as soon as you download something new from Cydia, the B*stards appear again. I managed to get rid of them by doing a full restore :oops:
I got rid of them manually by going into the folder where the Webclips reside and deleting them via SSH.