Unusual iSync Question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iPastor

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Virginia
www.myspace.com
Ok so I have all this music on my iPhone and the files are synced through iTunes. Now the problem... my wife had something go haywire on her user account and it wiped the music files I was using.

So the files still exist in my iPhone but not on the computer (iTunes cannot find the files because they were wiped) so is there a way to "copy" the music files from my iPhone to my computer? I only synced my music once my library was complete now that those songs are gone they will disappear from my phone if I sync again.

Any ideas?

chevychic55

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
OC Cali
Ok so I have all this music on my iPhone and the files are synced through iTunes. Now the problem... my wife had something go haywire on her user account and it wiped the music files I was using.

So the files still exist in my iPhone but not on the computer (iTunes cannot find the files because they were wiped) so is there a way to "copy" the music files from my iPhone to my computer? I only synced my music once my library was complete now that those songs are gone they will disappear from my phone if I sync again.

Any ideas?
I googled and found this site:
http://www.dvd-video-converters.com/iPhoneconverter/tansee-iphone-transfer.html

i don't know if it works or not though... might be worth a shot

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007

Any ideas?
On a PC? Use Tansee Transfer software.

On a Mac? Use the newest version of iPhoneDrive software.
Mac users: I've just tried iPhoneDrive. It works great. It's very simple too. You can retrieve all kinds of files in the same window: MP3's, videos, ringtones, pictures...directly onto your desktop.