UP from Jawbone

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by imutter, Sep 26, 2011.

1. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

#1 imutter, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
  2. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

3. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

No that powerbalance is not for me seems as you say silly.
    I actually really could use a 24 hour heart rate monitor and an easy to use bloodpressure messuring device.
    I would love to have it synced to my iPhone too.

4. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

5. bams50

bams50 Contributor
    Bronze

Omigod, that is like so wicked awesome, f'reals! <GG> Somehow it's fitting the spokesperson is named, like, Tiffany. Very funny, thanks!

Time will tell if the Jawbone thing is legit or, like, wicked lame or whatever:)

6. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

ordered mine this morning
    my BD present $99 is less what I expected

7. MuscleMommy

MuscleMommy Contributor
    Bronze

I did the same today. Can't wait to get it!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

8. imamac

imamac Member
    Bronze

I picked one up at the Apple store on Saturday. (Weren't supposed to hit store shelves until Sunday.)
    So far, so good. I've found it pretty interesting but with most brand new products there are a few tweaks still needed. Their forum and customer service is pretty active and responsive from what I can tell. There are a few complaints about syncing issues. I had a 2-3 hour outage where my data wouldn't sync properly but it resolved itself - probably due to heavy traffic on their servers.

Seems to be pretty accurate with the sleep data (but how would I know? I'm asleep!) and the step counting may be a little inflated but not exactly sure yet.

All in all I'm glad I purchased it. Interesting possibilities.

9. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I have heard no news on shipping my charge is still pending
    The Apple store is a bid far for me but I may just swing by there this weekend?
    Anyway I also ordered (I have very low blood presure)
    Withings Smart Blood Pressure Monitor

http://www.withings.com/en/bloodpressuremonitor

10. imamac

imamac Member
    Bronze

Be sure to call the Apple store before you go by. Many stores have sold out. Best Buy and Target are supposed to have them, too.

11. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

our target did not get it and now they canceld my pending charge
    Call Apple store now but they don't hold it and it is far

12. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Why is no one answering the *** phone ? and now I got a busy signal

13. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I guess the order I placed was a pre order ? What is this ? The stores are sold out I called everywhere in the City. Well 3 weeks until they send it or 4 ?

14. Tmoreno2425

Tmoreno2425 New Member

Has great potential but software is too flawed. Should have a feature on meals that lets you enter nutrition info. Also why would jawbone a Bluetooth headset company not integrate that into this device. Every time you want to upload info you need to remove bracelet and plug into phone. Would have been a lot better with Bluetooth.

15. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I am so mad so my pre order for blue was canceled they send me black some other time. I get 10% offf. I called said never mind I want blue and that is what I ordered. then they said I get 20% of my next order. I told the guy so I get 10% off my wrong color and I can go ahead order one more for 20% off if that makes any sense since they couldn't ship what I ordered or the replacement anyway ?
    So I said forget it ! I got a coupon and rewards and just went to BestBuy and bought it in black! Afterall no telling when they have any other color available. I have not opened it yet.
    Why can companies not follow through?

Thanks for your recent UP by Jawbone wristband order.

Due to overwhelming demand for UP wristbands, production of the colored band(s) you selected has been delayed.

In an effort to fulfill your wristband order as soon as possible, your order will be changed to the color BLACK and is estimated to ship by Wednesday, November 30. We're also applying a 10% discount to your order. If this works for you, no further action is required. Stay tuned for an email with tracking information when it ships.

If you prefer to cancel your order (in part or in full) and receive a refund, please send us an email by Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 11:59pm PT by clicking this link: info@jawbone.com. If you miss this date, don't worry, all orders at Jawbone have a 60-day money back guarantee.

We apologize for any inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. To show our appreciation, we're also giving you this 20% discount code - xxxxxxxx-ly to your next purchase at Jawbone.com.

Get ready to start living UP!

Thank you,

Jawbone

16. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

So I had to take a pic to read care instructions to tiny ? Why do companies do that ? Anyway why would I microwave that band ?

Attached Files:

17. Marianne

Marianne Zealot

Just a CYA/legal move. I'd guess that they do it in tiny print to avoid using more paper, which would increase packaging costs.

Have you used it yet?

I do want one of these but I'm concerned about the many reports of bands "bricking" that I've seen so far online. Will wait a couple of months before I get one to see if they can iron out this problem...

18. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Using a few functions so far so good heard it happens when you charge it. Mine had 70% charge when I bought it it's down now
    I drain it. First before I charge it it may take 2 or 3 more days

19. glsda

glsda Zealot
    Gold

Please keep the reviews coming. I really want one but the feedback from you early users is very useful in my deciding to buy one.

20. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I am so mad I had canceled on the 15th and then they send me a shipping and cacel e-mail on 21st
    22nd they charged me and it is NOT PENDING
    I call later am so mad !