Upcoming brand new films or sequels to existing films

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
What new films or sequels to existing films are you highly anticipating... or dreading?

I was doing some research on movies just now and was shocked to learn this:

Danny Boyle Planning for TRAINSPOTTING Sequel in 2016 with Original Cast: “You Want to Make Sure You Don’t Disappoint People”

Even more shocking is that this article was posted one year ago; I'm surprised I hadn't heard about it yet, considering the relative abundance of time I spend online hunting for new movies and music that may be of interest to me.

There's even an entry for the film on imdb.com, albeit with a question mark at the end of the title.

Last edited:

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
Expendables 3

Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes, Mel Gibson, Jason Statham, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jet Li, and Milla Jovovich. The other actress is not a big name.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
What new films or sequels to existing films are you highly anticipating... or dreading?

I was doing some research on movies just now and was shocked to learn this:

Danny Boyle Planning for TRAINSPOTTING Sequel in 2016 with Original Cast: “You Want to Make Sure You Don’t Disappoint People”

Even more shocking is that this article was posted one year ago; I'm surprised I hadn't heard about it yet, considering the relative abundance of time I spend online hunting for new movies and music that may be of interest to me.

There's even an entry for the film on imdb.com, albeit with a question mark at the end of the title.
I had never heard of Trainspotting. I had to look it up. Seems like a run of the mill comedy movie. :confused:

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
@Ledsteplin You should check out Trainspotting.

@Rafagon My mouth is agape at this news. I would have never expected them to make a sequel to Trainspotting. WOW! Original cast and all. Okay, I'm in!

Fight Club Sequel really?! I did like Fight Club so this might not be so bad. I should look at that again tomorrow.

Edit} just read that article and I put a reminder in my calendar on Evernote for May, 2015 to look out for the comic book. Oh yeah! I am interested in this one.

Thanks @Rafagon

Last edited: