Update Coming Thursday!

socalkevin21

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I know everyone has a friend of a friend who got some from Mr. Jobs wife... Well, I firmly believe me source is correct in telling me that the update will be released THURSDAY... I am so sure and trustworthy that I will retire my name from this forum if I am incorrect. Any other thoughts?

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I know everyone has a friend of a friend who got some from Mr. Jobs wife... Well, I firmly believe me source is correct in telling me that the update will be released THURSDAY... I am so sure and trustworthy that I will retire my name from this forum if I am incorrect. Any other thoughts?
You're not gonna makes a whole lot of friends with this post. This joke has been done I can't count how many times, and it was only marginally funny the first time.

socalkevin21

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
You're not gonna makes a whole lot of friends with this post. This joke has been done I can't count how many times, and it was only marginally funny the first time.
I GUARANTEE THE UPDATE WILL BE THURSDAY! FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO POST THEIR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESSES WILL RECEIVE $1 IF I AM WRONG!

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I GUARANTEE THE UPDATE WILL BE THURSDAY! FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO POST THEIR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESSES WILL RECEIVE $1 IF I AM WRONG!
first, how do you "retire" a name with only 25 posts? Second, you have no "source". Apple updates on Tuesdays, anyway. You couldn't be more wrong.

socalkevin21

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
first, how do you "retire" a name with only 25 posts? Second, you have no "source". Apple updates on Tuesdays, anyway. You couldn't be more wrong.
Okay... there have only been two updates to the iPhone... and yes they were on Tuesday but I truly believe Thursday is the day....

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
Well, you have a 1 out of 4 chance of being right...seeing as there are 4 days left 'til the end of "later this month", not including weekend days which would be the most unlikely of days to release firmware.

Also seeing as how Apple seems to be taking a somewhat firmer stance on controlling iPhones, it wouldn't surprise me if Jobs just decides not to roll out "1.1.1" until AFTER today(Tuesday), just to spite everyone who absolutely knows that Apple only updates on Tuesdays. He is a bit of a control freak.

socalkevin21

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Well, you have a 1 out of 4 chance of being right...seeing as there are 4 days left 'til the end of "later this month", not including weekend days which would be the most unlikely of days to release firmware.

Also seeing as how Apple seems to be taking a somewhat firmer stance on controlling iPhones, it wouldn't surprise me if Jobs just decides not to roll out "1.1.1" until AFTER today(Tuesday), just to spite everyone who absolutely knows that Apple only updates on Tuesdays. He is a bit of a control freak.
yes... I'm not joking about the update... I really do have an inside source.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
will that b our wifi store? It would have to be right? I'm tired of itching for it.

Stoldit

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
I love how everyone will jump to it to prove someone wrong and discredit him. No need for the comments people. Fine it comes out on Tuesday, we have lives and don't wait by the minute and read everything about Apple and its mother. Jesus, everytime, I made a post here, the "pros" had something to say.

gdit. relax people

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
Wow, a whole $1 to each of us. You must be really confident in your prediction. How about $100 bucks each?

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Why don't you contact your friend and ask exactly what will be in the update? That's what I want to know.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I don't care when it is I just hope the update is a good one :)

dgisriel@charter.net is my email address though :]

Derek Gisriel
How many times have we been at this exact point in time waiting for the update, which really gave us nothing when they did. I bet we get nothing except the wifi which they have to do before October 2nd Starbuck thingy..

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
what about.... ITS NOT COMING OUT...... stop the crying.... and go with your daily routine......

JUST KIDDING :p

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
I hope your wrong! I have been wanted to change my user name to yours for a while now!:p

Reako

Sep 1, 2007
There will be an update this week. And surprise, it's supposed to Brick all unlocked phones used with separate carriers. UH OH.

Reako