Update in the works.. (I know, I'm sick of it too)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Geez, anyone with a blog...

Funny how they just spew rumors with absolutely nothing to back it up. It's getting so old...but I guess it increases traffic to their blogs.

mobilehavoc

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
Yeap... Well I'll be here waiting
If history serves me right, I believe Apple releases most of this type of stuff on Tuesdays...that goes for patches, software and even product releases.

Doubt you'll see anything on Sunday when nobody at Apple is at work.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
So "if" there was an update, and it's one worth while, what's the best approach to take? Would you try and restore your iPhone to factory settings before updating, or simply run the update and let it do that for you?

BIGTIMEBALLER504

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
well if u have the latest 1.0.1 version then no the best way to do this is plug in your iPhone go 2 iTunes then click on the left tab <your name> iPhone then click on Check for updates and if theres a new update it will update it :laugh2:

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
So "if" there was an update, and it's one worth while, what's the best approach to take? Would you try and restore your iPhone to factory settings before updating, or simply run the update and let it do that for you?
Probably no need to restore unless you're having problems. I'd just plug in and let it do its thing.

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
well if u have the latest 1.0.1 version then no the best way to do this is plug in your iPhone go 2 iTunes then click on the left tab <your name> iPhone then click on Check for updates and if theres a new update it will update it :laugh2:

well shoot, i'm freakin' dumb, i thought i had to do it through the phone...like get all down and dirty w/my iPhone.:cool:

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
BTB...question, like always! ha, so, I'm trying to transfer my photos to my iPhone...i don't want the photo library to have all of them...i just want 3 different folders. Is it possible. if i make no sense let me know. my boyfriend doesn't understand me sometimes.

BIGTIMEBALLER504

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
yes make 3 folders organize the photos in them then plug in your iPhone go 2 the left tab < your name > iPhone then click on Photos and click Sync from folders and check select th e folders ten apply / sync and your good to go

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
yes make 3 folders organize the photos in them then plug in your iPhone go 2 the left tab < your name > iPhone then click on Photos and click Sync from folders and check select th e folders ten apply / sync and your good to go
I tried that already and i still get double the photos...
first all the photos go to photo library then it creates the 3 other folders as well. i just want the folders.