Update in the works.. (I know, I'm sick of it too)

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
i'm serious.

i click, choose folder, I choose desktop, I choose the two folders. i click apply then sync.

bam! I have too many folders on my iPhone...
total 4

1) camera roll
2)photo library
3)pictures
4)stella mia

(I just want 1, 3, & 4) I want photo library empty...i'm thinking it won't happen.

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
ok...on the iPhone, under photo albums, i have those 4 folders. when I sync it to my mac, i only choose pictures and stella mia folders. however the photos show up under the photo library folder as well, so technically I have the photos twice.

the photo library holds all the same photos as the two folders. I just want those two folders, not the photo library folder. BUT i'm thinking it's not possible, photo library is going to have all the photos then for an extra I have the additional 2 folders.

i'm confusing myself.

BIGTIMEBALLER504

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
yes the photo library is going 2 have all the photos but your pasting the pics in the other folders too so u have 2 remove the photo library from teh LIST thts being updating to your phone so u only get the folders u want

BIGTIMEBALLER504

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
UGH i have no idea wats going on maybe a screenshot would help lol ? do u have aim maybe i can help u there ?

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
i do not have aim, did, forgot all the info. screen shots probably would help. i feel so dumb. most the time i can figure stuff out on my own but the iPhone is killin' me.:mad:

"i'm sorry iPhone...i love you" as I hold it tightly in my hands.

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
3 pages off-topic?!

sunshineprincess: you might want to try starting your own thread in the help section where more people might see it.

mobilehavoc

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
3 pages off-topic?!

sunshineprincess: you might want to try starting your own thread in the help section where more people might see it.
WTF happened to this thread? Not that the original topic was anything major but talk about thread hijacking. Wow.

Foo Fighter

Aug 19, 2007
F-IT! there is now way...i guess i'm just stuck either everything in photo library and scroll around or everything in the photo library plus 3 extra folders. this sucks.
BTW, if you have over 16 Photos that you put on your iPhone THROUGH your computer, then it will also create a photo library so you can view all of your photos at once