Update long to download?

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
how fast is your internet connection? the update is pretty big this time - it's 153 mb. my macbook started counting down from 7 minutes to download it, but i think it took less time than that...

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
Does this iPhone update take awhile to download? It's been about 10-15 min. now. The others were quicker for me.
Hit the download button on your left to check the progress of the download. It downloaded in less than 2 mins for me.

Neil

Bronze
Thanks, guys. Yeah, I found the status check deal and all was well. I do have high speed internet (supposedly)(Comcast) but who knows. Now it's installing, so I will hope for the best.

-RG-

Sep 18, 2007
took me about 12 mins, at 1.5 mps dsl

pab277

Aug 1, 2007
download times for newsest update?

i'm getting an iPhone saturday (4gig from Apple.com) and i am currently on a dial-up internet connection, if i did update my iPhone to the 1.1.1 update, how long would it approx. take to download this update to my phone?

and it if is WAY to long (2 hours isn't long for me, ive been living with dial up forever, i know, bummer, lol), then could i update the phone from another computer and still be fine syncing it to my comp?

pab277

Aug 1, 2007
idk why my post moved here, oh well. someone answer me :]