Update Prob...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 23, 2007
When I click on my new purple iTunes button I get "Loading" for a while and then an error "Cant Connect to iTunes store". Wifi is ON....anyone else with this problem?

ZodiacfreaK

Bronze
Jan 11, 2007
people are saying with all the iPhone updates and wifi store additions that the server is running slower. But I find that kinda hard to believe.

Aug 23, 2007
anyone....?

I still cant connect, I waited just in case it was the slow Server but this moning at almost 5:30 I'm still getting a error message that I cant connect to the Store. I don't get the message that WiFi is not engaged but just that I cant get into the store....I am able to click the buttons at the bottom and they highlight, but no data up top. I need to check out the store..."Open, open, open"!

Aug 23, 2007
Cannot connect to iTunes store

Anyone else getting this error message when using the new iTunes button that was available after the upgrade? My WiFi is definitely on ...the buttons at the bottom (featured, top tens, search, downloads) do highlight when i tap them but nothing appears on the screen ..just the error message "Cannot connet to iTunes store".