Updating iPhone 3G to 4.3.3

raakhi

Nov 4, 2011
actually i was using iPhone 3g where i didn't even have any backup file and it was being jail broken and now i would like to upgrade it to new version like 4.3.3 and my previous ios is 4.3.1. can i do it through iTunes or is there any problem, and what are the steps should i follow for that.

raakhi

Nov 4, 2011
i was using iPhone 3g where i am unable to close the applications which were opened through home button. My iPhone was already jail broken. what should i do inorder to close my applications which were opened? because of this my iPhone was very slow to open an application or messages or cantacts etc....

what steps should i follow for that phone so that it runs faster.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thread moved to the iPhone Jailbreak section.

actually i was using iPhone 3g where i didn't even have any backup file and it was being jail broken and now i would like to upgrade it to new version like 4.3.3 and my previous ios is 4.3.1. can i do it through iTunes or is there any problem, and what are the steps should i follow for that.
The iPhone 3G can only update up to iOS 4.2.1. I think you have a 3GS .

If you update your OS you will lose your jailbreak. If you have saved your devices SHSH files for iOS 4.3.3 you shift-restore to that firmware. Is this what you want to do?