As the title states my earliest upgrade date is 11/18 but AT&T has said I can do it on 11/01. Most of you will understand that I don't wanna wait for 17 more days! So I'm wondering if anyone has had success with this... We have the family plan and have 5 lines and our monthly bill averages over $250. Has anyone gotten a manager to make an exception with an account like mine? If not what if I was to pay the $450 and then return/repurchase at the $199 price on 11/01.