Upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1

simranali

Oct 14, 2007
Just wondering if I will be able to unlock my phone again if I upgrade my phone from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1
The phone is currently unlocked (anysim) and working fine.

Has any one tried it yet?

costa05

Oct 28, 2007
Just wondering if I will be able to unlock my phone again if I upgrade my phone from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1
The phone is currently unlocked (anysim) and working fine.

Has any one tried it yet?

Hello simranli,

Yes it is possible, I have done it on last friday, with the Carnaval Stuff (virginizer)! I had my iPhone with 1.0.2/iunlock on it and made it work with 1.1.1/AnySim...
All is working! Youtube, iTunes, calls, Sms...and and...

You can find it here:
http://foro.todopocketpc.com/showthread.php?p=1091418

Is the best method I´ve seen on net, and is very easy to do it.
Just need to understand some spanish or just use a traductor for the black words on it...

If you need help just mail me: pascalpereira@yahoo.fr

simranali

Oct 14, 2007
Hello simranli,

Yes it is possible, I have done it on last friday, with the Carnaval Stuff (virginizer)! I had my iPhone with 1.0.2/iunlock on it and made it work with 1.1.1/AnySim...
All is working! Youtube, iTunes, calls, Sms...and and...

You can find it here:
http://foro.todopocketpc.com/showthread.php?p=1091418

Is the best method I´ve seen on net, and is very easy to do it.
Just need to understand some spanish or just use a traductor for the black words on it...

If you need help just mail me: pascalpereira@yahoo.fr

Ouch.. I tried to translate but it is still hard to understand. is there a easy way to upgrade from 1.0.2 and unlock it again?

tx

costa05

Oct 28, 2007
Ouch.. I tried to translate but it is still hard to understand. is there a easy way to upgrade from 1.0.2 and unlock it again?

tx
Hi
well, it is for me the easiest way to do the update.
you just need to follow the tutorial. I will translate it for you or if u have msn i can do it together with u.