Upgrade not until 5/8/2013

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Pkshepherd02, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Pkshepherd02

Pkshepherd02 Member
    Bronze

I just got the new iPhone 4S and I was checking my next upgrade for the heck of it and it says 5/8/2013. I am the primary on the account and I got one every year before, is there something I'm missing?

2. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Mine said the same thing when I got mine on iDay. I'll worry about it when upgrade time comes around in a year or so.

3. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Same here, may 2013. When the time comes, I'll call AT&T again.

4. Edge1978

Edge1978 Member
    Bronze

I am the primary on my account as well. I remember when I got my iPhone 4 in Aug 2010 it said my eligible upgrade date was in 2012. But next thing you know I was eligible mid September 2011. So I won't worry about it until next year around this time.

5. Heacon

Heacon Member
    Bronze

Thank good we don't have those problems here in Denmark and problaly most of Europe

6. kyleplusitunes

Silver

That length of time will decrease as the months wear on.

7. shutter13

shutter13 Evangelist
    Gold

I'll believe it when I see it. Every other time I upgraded...the date for my next upgrade was one year after I purchased the phone. I did not have to wait months for the upgrade date to drop. I've been too busy to call them but I do plan on. Allying AT&T and asking them what the deal is, you would think if they changed their upgrade policy one of the blogs would have picked up on it and posted about the change.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. CanadianNemo

CanadianNemo Genius
    Gold

You have no idea how lucky you are. In Canada, you're not even eligible for an upgrade credit until 2 years into your contract, and even then, it's a measily $100 subsidy. I have a 3GS still (got it in June, 2010), yet I'm not eligible for that $100 credit until next June. That just effing sucks.