Upgrade problem. Forced to upgrade to 1.1.4. How can I get Installer?

Oct 13, 2007
Chicago
Today I tried updating via WIFI from 1.1.2. to 1.1.3. using the file on the installer list. After over half hour of downloads, restores etc via WIFI, I finally got to a screen saying Attempting Reboot for like 15 minutes. Lost my patience then restarted the phone but the screen was saying "please connect to iTunes". Did that and the unthinkable happened: iTunes was saying
something like " Your iPhone appears to be damaged. Please contact your nearest Apple dealer." Tried everything and the only thing that got me out of that was (while connected to iTunes) holding down power+home until the phone shut off, then kept holding down the home buttom until iTunes recognized my phone. Then I restored. Now I'm stuck to 1.1.4. with no installer:(. Please help!----I'm with AT&T.

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
Just go to http://www.ziPhone.org/ and download ZiPhone 2.5 and jailbreak your phone then you'll have the installer. It only takes around 45 seconds.
It's so simple even I can do it.;)

Oct 13, 2007
Chicago
I was just doing that as you probably where replying. Thank you!
I admit: ZiPhone is the easiest JB I've ever done! Now have to wait for all the apps to work in 1.1.4. (customize, some SB themes, etc).