Upgrade to iPhone 4 or wait until iPhone 5 release?

tedski

New Member
Oct 29, 2009
1
0
1
#1
I received an offer from ATT today to upgrade my 3GS to iPhone 4 for $199.00. Should I go ahead and upgrade now or wait until the iPhone 5 is released? Any benefits one way or the other?
 

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
1,482
120
63
70
Maryland, USA
#5
My 3Gs was 2 years old on the 12th. I could've gotten a fully subsidized 4 as early last November but decided to wait. I'm waiting to see what happens in September. So far, the Gs is still a pretty good phone.

YMMV


Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app.
 
Oct 5, 2010
1,155
20
38
25
Ireland,UK
#6
I'd say wait and then decide when the iPhone 5 is released , and if u pick the iPhone 4 when the ip5 is released you will get the iPhone 4 cheaper ! So win win situation!
 

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
1,043
99
48
#7
i say wait atleast until mid sept. if nothing comes out by then. then i would go ahead and get the iPhone 4.
 
Oct 24, 2010
3,050
829
113
Denver, CO
#8
My 3Gs was 2 years old on the 12th. I could've gotten a fully subsidized 4 as early last November but decided to wait. I'm waiting to see what happens in September. So far, the Gs is still a pretty good phone.

YMMV


Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app.
Nice profile pic, I have the same 2 pugs.