Upgraded to 2.0, now texting is SLOW

Mar 11, 2008
Well I upgraded to 2.0 on my V1 about 3 days ago. Its not jailbroken or anything. I put 3 apps on there which are dynolicious (car app), last.fm (radio) and pandora (radio). Thats about all ive done with the phone so far but back to the real problem. When im text messaging it is very slow. For example, if im typing something to another person the letters input very slow and laggy.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
This is a major problem with 2.0, and many users experience it.
Some find upgrading their iPhone software will provide relief. Just make a back up of you phone and restore. It will automatically upgrade. It might even address the yellow tint issue.

Hopefully this will help. Apple should release 2.0.1!

nishant_81

Bronze
Mar 3, 2008
what is this yellow tint issue?

Also -- @freedonutss -- man, you downloaded dynolicious? I have been thinking about it? is it good? did you try a 0-60 with it?

Sorry for going off-the-main-topic :)

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
what is this yellow tint issue?

Also -- @freedonutss -- man, you downloaded dynolicious? I have been thinking about it? is it good? did you try a 0-60 with it?

Sorry for going off-the-main-topic :)

thanks!
Dyno has been addressed in a thread under apps, I believe. Just go check it out there.

Yellow tint issue- Many v1 users has noticed the hue of the 3g is yellower when compared to the blue-tint v1. This was purposely set by Apple and is assumed to be addressed later on.

Last edited by a moderator: