Upgrading iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by Dipsxxy, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Dipsxxy

Dipsxxy Contributor
    Bronze

I have the iPhone 6, now that I am use to the screen size I want a bigger screen. I want the 6+, I am debating should I use my daughter upgrade and get the 6+ or just wait and get the plus next year when the 6s come out... Decisions! Decisions!!

2. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

Go ahead and get it now.. I want a plus. Been trying to catch one the right color and memory size for a couple of weeks now.

3. raqball

raqball Evangelist
    Gold

I'd wait it out.. There is nothing wrong with the 6 (I prefer the size) but if not having a Phablet bothers you, then go for it!

4. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

I'm happy with my 6, going from a 5. I pick up my wife's 5c and am glad I got the 6, but the 6+ would just be too big for me.

5. ivantwilliams

ivantwilliams Evangelist
    Gold

LOL at using your daughters upgrade. I played with the Plus yesterday at the AT&T shop. But, I'm not sure if it is because I have an iPad Air or not, I just don't feel the need to have something so large.

Either way, keep us posted with your decision...

6. Cjvdh

Cjvdh Zealot
    Gold

I would just keep your 6 ..... that waiting and waiting crap has seriously gotten old for me goodluck trying to find one if that's what you decide to do.

7. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

I was like you and had the 6. Luckily I was checking as my two week return period at Best Buy was nearing. I found a Plus at the local Apple Store in the size, color, and carrier that I needed. It was destiny. :) I absolutely love the Plus. It did take a little adjustment to get used to but I love the screen, camera, and battery life.

8. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

I was torn until I tried a 6 Plus at the Apple store. I decided that's the size I want. I just need a AT&T Space Gray and 64 gigs. lots of people have 16 Gigs, finding a 64 on AT&T is my issue now. I just keep checking people's inventories. Even my local Target has Pluses in. Just no 64 gig ones.

9. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

Yeah, I wanted the 128Gb in Silver and that seems to be easier than any Space Gray model. I used the istocknow.com website and it was pretty accurate.

10. Dipsxxy

Dipsxxy Contributor
    Bronze

I decided to keep my 6. I will wait and upgrade next year!!!

11. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

You made the right decision for you.

Don't drive yourself crazy trying to track down a 6+. The dag on things are just not around and or available.

The 6 is an awesome iPhone. Apple really put their draws into these phones this year. Imagine the upgrade next year in processor speed and whatever else they want to throw into the soup. It's going to be even better. You have a lot to look forward to.

Enjoy your 6. Regret nothing.

12. Sschep1

Sschep1 Member
    Bronze

I don't know where your from but Maryland stores just got a good amount of pluses in 64 and 128. All colors.

13. Dipsxxy

Dipsxxy Contributor
    Bronze

I know in the New York City area it's hard to find one!!!

14. Muckcityjustin

Gold

Apple stores in south jersey has 128gb plus in stock too.

15. Keukawater

Keukawater Member
    Bronze

Pretty much anywhere in the state of NY it is hard to find a Verizon or an AT&T version. Sprint versions are found here and there. I'm guessing that's because there is little to no Sprint coverage in my area. I'm so glad I was up at midnight 9/12 to pre-order. Still had to wait, but not as long as some.

16. Heacon

Heacon Member
    Bronze

I wish Apple would send some Iphones to Australia.. Been waiting 2 months now nearly... Still sold out exept 16 gig models...

Sent using iCafe app

17. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

I was in an AT&T store today and I was suprised to hear they had a 6 Plus available and they didn't have any 6 models. It was only a 16GB and it was being sold as I was paying for my UAG case.

18. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

I'm in the Upstate part of SC. Our Apple Store in Greenville got some in. I was able to procure me a 6 Plus 64 Gig. I'm pretty happy

19. Dipsxxy

Dipsxxy Contributor
    Bronze

I decided to take the leap. I kept seeing everyone with their 6+ and I had to have it. Lol. I now have the gold 6+ and I love the screen

20. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

CONGRATS! AWW! I know you're happy. I can imagine how it was eating you up seeing 6+'s everywhere and you wanted one. I'm glad you found one and got it so CONGRATS AGAIN.

Where did you finally track one down at? What did you do with your 6?