Upgrading is a drug!

moze

Bronze
Nov 9, 2007
I don't know about you guys, but ive become addicted to upgrading my phones software. The past 4 days i updated twice, once from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 and then from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2. The adrenaline rush of thinking that your phone might get bricked is just too good! Whens the new update coming out? I cant take it,I need it im shaking!

Am i the only one like this out there?

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
No your not alone I'm psyched for the next update. But my phone isn't jailbroke or unlocked I'd anything so I don't have to worry about the bricking.

a noobstar

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
yeah mines not jailbroken or anything but I'm so excited for the updates for some reason...so it must be a drug

moze

Bronze
Nov 9, 2007
Out of the updates so far this possible 1.1.3 is beyond the best.
It's reassuring to see im not the only one with this addiction. The 1.1.3 is due soon isn't it? Once its hacked and jailbreak capable im going for it!

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
It's reassuring to see im not the only one with this addiction. The 1.1.3 is due soon isn't it? Once its hacked and jailbreak capable im going for it!
yes its apparently due soon, how soon no one knows. Before Mac world, Probably.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
The excitement you feel is natural. It is your bodies natural way to regulate the dissappointment of not getting what you expected, or what Apple could possibly have delivered in their upgrades. Without this excitement we would suffer great depression when we discover Apple is pwning us!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Of course, nobody knows when 1.1.3 is coming, but I don't expect it afterward.

If the rumors about 1.1.3 are true, I would love to have those features. However,t here's just as good of chance that there is no 1.1.3 right now and Steve-O just laughs his face off at these rumors.

- John

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
I know rumors about this kinda thing are usually based on practically nothing, being said the rumor is jan 5. Dunno bout a Saturday, sounds weird. But its just a rumor anyways.