Upgrading to 1.1.3... I think I have a long way to go.

Connor18L

Feb 16, 2008
Hey, I've been thinking, and Now that Anysim for 1.1.3 has been released, I'm finally gonna upgrade. The thing is, I don't know where to start.

My iPhone is 1.1.1, unlocked & jailbroken. I'm not sure how it was unlocked and how it was jailbroken, but here is all the data I've obtained from the BBinfo app:

Model: iPhone1,1
Baseband: Present
Modem Firmware: 04.01.13_G
EEPROM Version: 207
EEPROM Revision: 8
Bootloader Version: 3.9_M3S2

And I have the latest BSD Subsystem & Installer.
I'm not sure if any of that information is significant- but it might be :p

So I was just wondering, What would be the simplest way for me to go about upgrading to 1.1.3 jailbroken and unlocked? (It needs to be unlocked)

I'm not very clever with Modding, so I just need a simple way. Thanks a lot for any help.

Also, do most of the 1.1.1 major apps work with 1.1.3?
Like Summerboard, Customize etc.. I also use Labyrinth & Categories.. do they work with 1.1.3? After I have upgraded, in installer, how will I know if an app is compatible, so I can download it?

Thank you SO MUCH for any help that is given.

Thanks a lot.:laugh2:

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
if you upgrade to 1.1.3 - you most likely will lose Customize. but if you don't care much for your contacts, (I.e. if they are in your SIM card as well), I suggest doing a complete restore to 1.1.3, running ZiPhone for to only jailbreak and activate, and then going into installer, adding the iclarified source, (installer.iclarified.com) and then downloading anySIM 1.3, and RUN IT IN AIRPLANE MODE. after it is done, you can turn airplane mode off, and you will have service.