Upgrading to the iPhone 6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

J-94

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 7, 2011
Hey everyone, I was planning on upgrading from the iPhone 5 to the shiny iPhone 6 tonight at midnight, I'll have to have my dad with me as he did not make me an authorized user on the account (even though it'll be purchased with my credit card), would it be best for me to pre-order through Apple or from the Verizon website?

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hey everyone, I was planning on upgrading from the iPhone 5 to the shiny iPhone 6 tonight at midnight, I'll have to have my dad with me as he did not make me an authorized user on the account (even though it'll be purchased with my credit card), would it be best for me to pre-order through Apple or from the Verizon website?

Sent using iCafe app
From past experience, the best way to order is through Apple using the App Store app. Making sure your credit card information is up to date beforehand can save a little time tonight.

J-94

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 7, 2011
From past experience, the best way to order is through Apple using the App Store app. Making sure your credit card information is up to date beforehand can save a little time tonight.
Should I do it on my phone or use my credit card on my father's? Trying to save time and go back to sleep haha.

Sent using iCafe app