Upload PDF?

zenon

Oct 28, 2007
Iran-Tehran
I have PDF files on my computer. How I can upload my PDF files to my iPhone? Will they be viewable on the iPhone?

Last edited by a moderator:

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
Right now the iPhone syncs music, video, ringtones, podcasts and photos. Oh! and your Outlook contacts. I don't think you can "upload" to the iPhone. Maybe there's a hack for that, but generally, you'd need to attach the PDF files to an email and send to your iPhone e-mail account. Someone else may have a better solution for you.

Aug 2, 2007
.pdf files

I put them in my picture "roll" for viewing that way.

romy

May 25, 2009
StarBand, how do you do that I don't seem to have the permissions to even add into the "roll".
Basically I have a 47 pg pdf I want to access on my iPhone and don't feel like using my data to open it all the time.
How did you put them in the roll? is your phone unlocked?

les72666

May 25, 2009
what is a roll?i beleave my phone is lock given that i am with att they sent me the phone
have all these app. witch none of them tell you how to use ,and i still don't know to get my pdf,doc files on the phone any help would be great im ready to through this thing
les72666

ZAdeuf

Sep 17, 2012
Found this site, trying to get an answer to the preceding question. Finally, installed iBooks app and was able to put and view .pdf files on my iPhone