Uploading video directly to YouTube in full HD!?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Does anyone know if it's possible? Whether it be via an app or any other way?

Thanks!
I'm going to assume you mean 4K ("UHD") video, but please correct me if I'm wrong (I see that you're posting in the iPhone 6 forum).

You need to use the YouTube app (scroll down to the heading "What about editing?" and start reading there), as opposed to the share sheet built into iOS 9.

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
I'm going to assume you mean 4K ("UHD") video, but please correct me if I'm wrong (I see that you're posting in the iPhone 6 forum).

You need to use the YouTube app (scroll down to the heading "What about editing?" and start reading there), as opposed to the share sheet built into iOS 9.
I have the 6+ so I was only referring to 1080p. I followed those directions and it doesn't appear to be working. Unless its processing and it just doesn't indicate that it is.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I have the 6+ so I was only referring to 1080p. I followed those directions and it doesn't appear to be working. Unless its processing and it just doesn't indicate that it is.
Does it get to the part where YouTube gives you the URL of where your video will supposedly be avaialble when it's done processing?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida