USA iPhone in UK?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
you need to sim unlock it first but after that you can use any gsm simcard
Just got mines back from the US yesterday and have it fully unlocked to 02 via anysim unlock method! :laugh2:

Unlocked another 2 also, 1 to 02 and 1 to Orange for my brother and dad.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Is it bollocks!

Its about 4 clicks then faux activate again and voila!

No command prompts etc

Its way easier
There's no command prompts with anysim either.....its a almost the exact same GUI based unlock just like iPhonesimefree......are u aint a reseller or trying to con someone else into paying for it, because you paid for it (by the looks of it)

micirv7899

Bronze
Sep 19, 2007
Newcastle, UK
Not at all he asked for an easy way to unlock, i m in the uk, i purchased it, used it and it worked thats all im telling him, i don't know about the other free method, i was talking about my experience with simfree app. I don't do cons or reselling, but if you think that then go ahead, i ll try my best not lose sleep tonight:p

dms2425

Sep 14, 2007
re

I use windows XP, the free methods I have found are for mac os , and I'm not very good doing this stuff so I want the easiest way to do it, I don't mind paying 45 bucks if its easy and safe

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
I use windows XP, the free methods I have found are for mac os , and I'm not very good doing this stuff so I want the easiest way to do it, I don't mind paying 45 bucks if its easy and safe
Do you people seriously think because you are paying for it that it is "Safe", perhaps you are also one of those same as people who paid that russian site $3 an album, and thought it was fully legit?

Please note, i'm only trying to save you money at the end of the day :laugh2:

I've now unlocked 5 iPhones v1.02's with the any sim method (one just 10 minutes ago) and found it easy hassle & free

Just think if i would have paid i'd be $250 ($50 per unlock) down! :mad: especially when that company STOLE the code from the guys at iPhonedevteam, if anything they deserve a donation instead of them THEIFS at iPhonesimfree, who freely admit they stole most of their ideas etc from the iPhonedevteam on the IRC channel.