"Usage" disappears After full charge

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
Hello Everyone! I have a problem and maybe you can help me out. In my settings, After i charge, my usage indicator in settings shows up. showing me how much usage ive used but if i were to sync again it would disappear. How can i fix this? ive done a restore and it does not help. :( please help me! Thanks!

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
wait, what? Your usage indicator shows up? Not sure what you mean there, but I assume your usuage stats would appear under the usage screen. Assuming that's what you mean, you're having a problem when you sync of losing your stats? It should only reset when you fully charge your phone.

I remember reading a while a ago that if you install a program via installer, it will reset your usage stats from that point as well. Is your phone jailbroken?

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Hello Everyone! I have a problem and maybe you can help me out. In my settings, After i charge, my usage indicator in settings shows up. showing me how much usage ive used but if i were to sync again it would disappear. How can i fix this? ive done a restore and it does not help. :( please help me! Thanks!
I think that is by design. The usage indicator shows both time used and time since last charge. When you sync, both indicators are reset. That way, you can keep track of how much energy you are sucking down, and can plan between charges.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
When I sync, it's doesn't reset; it state phone has been charged since last full charge.... something along those lines...

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
yes acutally my phone is jailbroken. My usage stats do appear after a full charge but once i try to sync to add music or whatever my usage stats disappear until i fully charge again.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I remember reading a while a ago that if you install a program via installer, it will reset your usage stats from that point as well. Is your phone jailbroken?
@ the above post...

So, I guess this is still a problem?