Use Your iPhone As A Hard Drive

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
yeah sounds cool and definently useful; however, when you use the phone as a hard drive do you lose the other features at that moment?

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
no, you should be able to use it like using disk mode on the old ipods. It will just use the unused space on your iPhone to store extra files, programs, etc.. I read about this on gizmodo a while ago, and am eagerly awaiting its release.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
This sounds cool :cool:
-But im still not sure if it would be worth tacking a price to it:eek: Im sure if I bought it their would already be a 1000 people out their downloading it from BitTorrent or something :(

TomRS

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
This looks like a lot of work and a good product. These are small developers trying to get a start. It would just be rude to torrent the program.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Im not gonna torrent it of course cause I also think that is disrespectful to like you said some small developers trying to get a start "in the businesss".
-But I guarantee that a week prior to release they're will be 1000's of people downloading and uploading this program to/from their computer :(

I mean look at what those hackers who cracked the app store apps and releasing them for download!. . .

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
How can that be done?