Used Jailbreakme.com, but Youtube won't work!

arminzol

Aug 29, 2007
I just restored my iPhone to 1.1.1 and I did jailbreak and activate my iPhone using the Jailbreakme.com, but now everything works great except that when I try to open youtube it gives me a message saying "You must first connect to iTunes with an internet connection to enable YouTube"
I don't know how to fix the problem!

socalkevin21

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I just restored my iPhone to 1.1.1 and I did jailbreak and activate my iPhone using the Jailbreakme.com, but now everything works great except that when I try to open youtube it gives me a message saying "You must first connect to iTunes with an internet connection to enable YouTube"
Are you knowledgeable about WinSCP(Windows) or CyberDuck (Mac) ?

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
EXACT same thing with me, and they boasted that it fixed it! I also need help fixing this. And yes, I'm knowledgeable with WinSCP (to the last poster).