Using $100 credit in iTunes Store

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bhay99

Jun 30, 2007
Is it possible to use the $100 credit in the iTunes store to buy songs and ringtones? If so, where do you put in the code that Apple gave you? Thanks.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
This has been answered a million times....

NO. But you can buy an iTunes card from the Apple store with your credit and use that to buy songs.
that's not entirely true. i've been to a couple Apple stores and they've said that you cannot use your credit to buy iTunes gift cards.

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
that's not entirely true. i've been to a couple Apple stores and they've said that you cannot use your credit to buy iTunes gift cards.
I've also heard that some Apple stores were denying them for the purchase of iTunes cards but I can 100% guarantee you that they can be purchased from Apple.com. I purchased $150 worth.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I've also heard that some Apple stores were denying them for the purchase of iTunes cards but I can 100% guarantee you that they can be purchased from Apple.com. I purchased $150 worth.
yah the stores will most likely deny it, but if you order an iTunes card from Apple.com then you should be fine. only problem is you have to wait a few days for it to come in the mail, but at least you don't have to pay any shipping =]