Using Ical and Contacts from different accounts on iPhone

aero320

Sep 17, 2008
I have two MobileMe accounts, one that I use for day to day activities and another that is businesss specific. I keep a businesss calendar on the businesss specific account on MobileMe so that my businesss associates can view my schedule. I would like to used my personal account on my iPhone but would like the businesss iCal calendar to sync on my iPhone.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Jeffois

Bronze
Jun 5, 2008
I would imagine that this is not possible until Apple allows syncing of subscribed calendars.

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
not clear on what you're really asking. I know the iPhone can create more than one MobileMe accoun on it. Then I suspect you could enable push for both calendars and thus show up in the calendar app. But I only have one MM Ccount so I can't try it myself. Then you publish the work cal and not the personal one. Another option is to publish the work cal and just create a new calendar under the work account for your personal cal.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
not clear on what you're really asking. I know the iPhone can create more than one MobileMe accoun on it. Then I suspect you could enable push for both calendars and thus show up in the calendar app. But I only have one MM Ccount so I can't try it myself. Then you publish the work cal and not the personal one. Another option is to publish the work cal and just create a new calendar under the work account for your personal cal.
hmmmm. You have given me a thought. My husband and I have separate mobile me accounts, but I sync both phones to my computer. I set up his iPhone to sync only his mail via mobile me so that we can share my calendar.
Then I could set up both our mobile me accounts on both of our phones and then we could sync our calendars to each other? I am getting tired, so I am not sure of this makes sense.