Using iFuntastic 2 for carrier logo?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Just did my first mod after the fine folks here, like princess_80854 created my carrier logo (thanks!). When I arrived at the carrier logo part in iFuntastic, clicking the "Add to List..." and locating the two .png files, only one of them can be added, the other grayed out. Tried renaming them ('1.png, 2.png) but '2.png remains grayed out). I went ahead anyway to "Update iPhone", and finished.

After reboot, my iPhone did have the new carrier logo elsewhere but not the main or home page. How can I merge the two customized .png files so that iFuntastic will recognize them both and have it show up in the home menu too? Thanks in advance!

iPhone v.1.01

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Just did my first mod after the fine folks here, like princess_80854 created my carrier logo (thanks!). When I arrived at the carrier logo part in iFuntastic, clicking the "Add to List..." and locating the two .png files, only one of them can be added, the other grayed out. Tried renaming them ('1.png, 2.png) but '2.png remains grayed out). I went ahead anyway to "Update iPhone", and finished.

After reboot, my iPhone did have the new carrier logo elsewhere but not the main or home page. How can I merge the two customized .png files so that iFuntastic will recognize them both and have it show up in the home menu too? Thanks in advance!

iPhone v.1.01

I found this thread where they seemed to have solved this problem. Read here.

Last edited by a moderator: