Using iPhone SIM on the NEW TyTN II device?

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Will this be possible? As I love the iPhone and the TyTN II is probably the BEST windows mobile device to ever hit the market!

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
anyone know if this is possible? I love my iPhone but this windows device is great too. Or even if i can put the sim from the tilt in the iPhone.

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Ok, I see that most people are not interested in this topic but I figured I would give what info I did find out. I do love my iPhone but I still need a good PDA phone to do all my other stuff and I don't want to ad a new plan or new AT&T cell line to get it. Instead, I have 2 options. I can A - Use my current iPhone sim in say.. the new AT&T tilt and get full phone funtion however, I will be charged extra for data and it may not be 3G. or B - I can activate the tilt with the proper plan for it on the SIM that came with the tilt and tell AT&T to ad the $20 data plan for the iPhone to it and get FULL function from both phone and only pay another $20 on top of the original phone/data plan for the tilt.. Does this sound right?

g33k1

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
San Antonio Tx
Ok, I see that most people are not interested in this topic but I figured I would give what info I did find out. I do love my iPhone but I still need a good PDA phone to do all my other stuff and I don't want to ad a new plan or new AT&T cell line to get it. Instead, I have 2 options. I can A - Use my current iPhone sim in say.. the new AT&T tilt and get full phone funtion however, I will be charged extra for data and it may not be 3G. or B - I can activate the tilt with the proper plan for it on the SIM that came with the tilt and tell AT&T to ad the $20 data plan for the iPhone to it and get FULL function from both phone and only pay another $20 on top of the original phone/data plan for the tilt.. Does this sound right?
I don't see why It wouldn't work, try asking this over at howardforums ( hopefully im not breaking forum rules by suggesting that):)