Using iPhone SIM on the NEW TyTN II device?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Will this be possible? As I love the iPhone and the TyTN II is probably the BEST windows mobile device to ever hit the market!

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
anyone know if this is possible? I love my iPhone but this windows device is great too. Or even if i can put the sim from the tilt in the iPhone.

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Ok, I see that most people are not interested in this topic but I figured I would give what info I did find out. I do love my iPhone but I still need a good PDA phone to do all my other stuff and I don't want to ad a new plan or new AT&T cell line to get it. Instead, I have 2 options. I can A - Use my current iPhone sim in say.. the new AT&T tilt and get full phone funtion however, I will be charged extra for data and it may not be 3G. or B - I can activate the tilt with the proper plan for it on the SIM that came with the tilt and tell AT&T to ad the $20 data plan for the iPhone to it and get FULL function from both phone and only pay another $20 on top of the original phone/data plan for the tilt.. Does this sound right?

g33k1

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
San Antonio Tx
Ok, I see that most people are not interested in this topic but I figured I would give what info I did find out. I do love my iPhone but I still need a good PDA phone to do all my other stuff and I don't want to ad a new plan or new AT&T cell line to get it. Instead, I have 2 options. I can A - Use my current iPhone sim in say.. the new AT&T tilt and get full phone funtion however, I will be charged extra for data and it may not be 3G. or B - I can activate the tilt with the proper plan for it on the SIM that came with the tilt and tell AT&T to ad the $20 data plan for the iPhone to it and get FULL function from both phone and only pay another $20 on top of the original phone/data plan for the tilt.. Does this sound right?
I don't see why It wouldn't work, try asking this over at howardforums ( hopefully im not breaking forum rules by suggesting that):)