Using iPhone without AT&T service?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
ididn't check the website u provided and im not sure but for sure if u dotn activated it u cant do anything to it besides dial emergency numbers mines is still unactivated ill do so innn a week i hope

boby17

Sep 1, 2007
ididn't check the website u provided and im not sure but for sure if u dotn activated it u cant do anything to it besides dial emergency numbers mines is still unactivated ill do so innn a week i hope
but the guide teaches you how to hack the iPhone so
it will be able to run softwares

boby17

Sep 1, 2007
Please guys I just need someone
to confirm me that jailbreak the iPhone
will make it work without AT&T
and I will be able to use the ipod and wifi

theotherallen

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
what's the point?

Unless you guys plan on eventually getting AT&T service, there isn't a point in even buying the iPhone. Hacking the phone part will leave some parts unusable in most cases (YouTube, mainly) and I could say just the iPod touch in a week or two, and you won't have to worry about voiding any warranties or breaking any laws or risk damaging the product.

If you DO plan on getting AT&T service, then there are methods of being able to use the iPhone sans phone and get access to the iPod and WiFi. Find someone with an activated iPhone, and put their SIM card in your phone. Connect it to iTunes, and the phone will be activated. Take out the SIM card, and there you go.

boby17

Sep 1, 2007
Unless you guys plan on eventually getting AT&T service, there isn't a point in even buying the iPhone. Hacking the phone part will leave some parts unusable in most cases (YouTube, mainly) and I could say just the iPod touch in a week or two, and you won't have to worry about voiding any warranties or breaking any laws or risk damaging the product.

If you DO plan on getting AT&T service, then there are methods of being able to use the iPhone sans phone and get access to the iPod and WiFi. Find someone with an activated iPhone, and put their SIM card in your phone. Connect it to iTunes, and the phone will be activated. Take out the SIM card, and there you go.
What if I'm about to unlock it in a few days?