using it now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

masoud90

Bronze
Jun 1, 2007
omg I'm freaking out I'm at the Apple store and its so packed and I'm posting using the iPhone its amazing I can't believe my eyes

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
So you waited at the Apple store 8 hours, bought an iPhone, then went home and activated it. BUT you missed the Apple store SO much after being there 8 hours, you wanted to go back and visit? Likely story.

masoud90

Bronze
Jun 1, 2007
No actually. I was at the Apple store for the first time when i posted.
Well, anyway it is better than I thought and I've been drooling over this piece of technology for months now...and i can say the experience of holding it for the first time is just incredible. The camera quality is AMAZING compared to what i thought it would be. The phone is really easy to use and the virtual keyboard was really easy to get used to since I played around with it for almost 2 hours and I was already typing really fast.
Here are some pictures from my WOW experience.

The last photo is of my parents, you can see that they were like WOW too...and most important, the quality of the camera...and I was shaking too since there were at least 50 people surrounding the iPhone table in the Apple store.

Last edited by a moderator: